Let's all go to the juice bar, ya?
Ooo ya!! It's time for the 2nd weekly challenge of 2018!
We've set our new year hair goals, so this week we're going to get healthy and go to the juice bar!
Obviously drawing won't make much difference to your waistline: but it will relax, refresh and give you a boost that will last way longer than any shot of wheatgrass!
CREATE YOUR JUICE BAR
Imagine you're in an trendy new juice bar and there's a group of fashionable friends chatting away and supping smoothies. Can you picture it? Ok, so now draw it!
Draw the scene in your own style and way, or follow the steps below to recreate create your own version of my illustration.
Either way, make it colourful and be sure it give it a funky name!
Strawberry Feels? Squeezy Does It? Anything goes!
- Turn the page to landscape
- Roughly split your page into 3 sections / rows
- In the top section: Draw a bar sign and fill the rest with the fruit/s of your choice
- In the middle section: Draw 5 heads (with or without necks - purple hair optional!)
- In the bottom section: Add hands holding straws and glasses holding juice, and then add the top of the bar itself
- Colour and add in any other finishing touches are desired!
Et voila! You've created an entire juice bar with your own fair hands! Now, that definitely deserves a jaffa cake or two...
As ever, I'd love to see your sketches, so please tag me in them on Instagram!
PS: Here's a scientifically-proven healthy eating tip from me!