The countdown to Pinkmas has begun!
Forgotten to get yourself an advent calendar? Sketch yourself one instead! It'll amuse and last you way longer than one of the Wadbury's chocolate variety...:)
This week's challenge
Draw 25 miniature pink-tures to create a fabulous Pinkmas countdown calendar!
You will need: An A3 sheet of paper and lots of pink pens and pencils
1) Draw 4 rows of 6 pinkture frames leaving a gap in the middle for day 25 and your Merry Pinkmas message
2) Number your frames 1-24 and then draw the following PINK things inside each frame:
- 3 Pink Christmas trees
- A showstopping pink cake
- Lots of lips
- A lady in a floral hat
- A festive flamingo
- Pink fizz
- A pink ballgown
- Percy Pig
- As many boobs as you can squeeze in!
- A fabulous hat
- An alternative fairy
- 3 sweets
- A candy kane earring
- A girl with pineapples on her head
- A big love heart and your choice of slogan/text
- A piece of pink holly
- An iced bun
- Some funky fuschia boots
- Carrots for rudolph
- Rudolph the pink-nosed reindeer
3) Then to finish your pinkture, draw another box for Christmas Day 25 in the middle of the page and fill it with happy pink balloons. Add a festive message and caption of choice and ten pin it up and then watch it in wonder until Pinkmas Day!